Basketball and wrestling tryouts will begin on Monday, October 29. All students are required to have current physical, permission/concussion and birth certificate in order to participate in tryouts. Do not send any forms to the school. Follow the directions below to upload all documents.
Parent / Athlete Guide
Arbiter Athlete – Planet HS
This is required for all students that are interested in playing sports at Lower Richland High School
For the 2018-2019 school year and beyond, Lower Richland Athletics will host their Pre-Participation Athletic Forms online with Arbiter Athlete powered by PlanetHS. This digital platform will allow you, and your student-athlete(s), to complete and access most forms via computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
Athletes cannot participate in sports after July 1, 2018 until all digital forms are complete. Forms MUST BE dated after April 1, 2018 to be valid for the 2018-19 school year. All forms are available online at www.LRathletics.org and at Planeths. You must still upload a scanned copy or legible photograph of your physician’s physical and a birth certificate.
Step I. Create Accounts at www.ArbiterAthlete.com
- Both Parents and Students will create an account‐Students should register first, then invite their parent. Parents select the school of their OLDEST child.
- Students are to use their Given Name as you are registered with the school.
- Students register for the school they will be attending. All Hopkins and Southeast students will automatically be listed as potential Lower Richland Athletes.
Step II. Link Accounts
- Parents and Athletes are required to link their accounts.
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to link to your parent/child’s account.
Step III. Athletic Forms
- Click the “Athletic Forms” button to complete the Pre‐Participation Forms, which includes the physical, medical history and parent permission. DO NOT SEND THESE FORMS TO SCHOOL.
- Under “Sports Interest” select all sports you are interested in playing.
- Both Parent and Student are required to complete and sign forms.
- Parents must upload a copy of each child’s birth certificate either by scanning or photograph (this will remain throughout the athlete’s eligibility years).
- Parents must also upload a copy of the physician’s portion of the physical.
Step IV. Insurance
All athletes are required to pay for a non-refundable athletic insurance of $30 before participating in workouts or practices. This amount is only required once per year for athletes. This amount should be paid directly to the athletics director. This must be paid on the first day of practice.