Eight student-athletes from Lower Richland High School were named Scholar Athletes by the South Carolina High School League (SCHSL) for the 2015-2016 school year.
|Diamond Boyd||Competitive Cheer/Soccer|
|Diyonte Ladson||Competitive Cheer/Track|
|Genelle Thompson||Competitive Cheer/Track|
|Yasmine Yelverton||Competitive Cheer/Soccer|
All recipients must meet the following requirements in order to receive the award:
- Be a senior.
- Must have lettered in two sports for at least one season or in one sport for at least two seasons.
- Must have maintained at least a 3.5 GPA for seven semesters.
- Must have exhibited outstanding citizenship and sportsmanship.
- Non-Competitive Cheerleaders do not qualify.
- It is recommended that the student letter as a senior.
Each SCHSL Scholar Athlete will receive a certificate at the Move-Up Assembly on Friday, May 20th.